Love or loathe emails?
Ask yourself these questions about your business?
- When you have a new service, offer or event in your business, do you get that message across to your existing database of clients/customers?
- Do you have measures in place to communicate regularly to customers to ensure they return to your business?
- Do you collect data from your customers (including emails)?
Answer no to any of the above questions? Utilising email marketing could be the answer for you and your business
Here is why your business needs to be using Email Marketing as part of your communications
- Email is used across the world (Over one-third of the worldwide population will be using email by year-end 2019)
- Billions of emails are sent every day (246 billions of emails are expected to be sent and received per day by the end of 2019)
- Email is a direct way to communicate with your customers
- Smartphones increase the accessibility of emails (88% of smartphone owners used email on their phone)
- Your customers want to hear from you!
How I can help you and your business through email marketing:
As part of my Online Marketing Management service (or as a stand-alone service), I am able to:
- Build your email marketing databases (within the GDPR rules)
- Create email templates
- Send regular email campaigns to your database
All of my email marketing campaigns for your business are results driven, and therefore will be linked to goals such as:
- driving traffic to your website
- boosting online sales/bookings
- encouraging positive reviews from customers
- building your social media following
- educating customers on your services, products, offers & events to boost sales/bookings
My preferred email marketing platform is Mailchimp, however, if you are already using an alternative platform, I'm happy to discuss this with you
Read my blog on why you should stop focusing on social media as the main way to communicate with customers
WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Get in touch
I'd love to hear from you and chat all things social media and online marketing!