Outsourcing services in a business can be a major decision and added 'expense'. It's likely that you outsource many services in your business (e.g. accounting, IT services, maintenance, cleaning etc.) as you, the Business Owner/Manager doesn't have the time personally or in-house resources to manage it internally. Therefore, outsourcing services can leave you with more time to concentrate on what you do best in the business.
Now consider your Online Marketing? Who is solely responsible for managing this in your business? Do they have the time and skills to do it effectively? Or is it an afterthought as you're so busy 'doing the do' in the business?
Many small/medium sized businesses don't have a dedicated Online Marketing Manager and end up adding this onto an existing job role.
Would you like to have a dedicated person to manage your Online Marketing Manager?
That's how I can help. I've been managing online marketing for clients since 2010 and would love the opportunity to speak with you to discuss how I could help you meet your business goals through your online marketing.
What Online Marketing services can I help with?
The digital marketing arena is a massive growth area for businesses. To get an insight into the services I'm able to provide, please refer to the list of services below. If you're concerned there is an element not included, feel free to ask, or check out a list of my preferred partners who I work alongside to provide some of the wider online marketing along with some traditional marketing services too.
Here's how it works:
- Initial meeting to discuss your business goals and what you require assistance with (see the list of services below)
- Proposal of how I can work with you and associated costs - the plan will be bespoke to your business as it's not a 'one size fits all' approach
- Prior to the launch date, a large element of research is carried out as it's vital I get to know your business & industry, just like a new member of staff.
- Once we're up and running, my job will be to manage your online marketing
- Monthly review meetings to establish upcoming campaigns and review performance
Benefits of outsourcing your Online Marketing to Nat Reynolds Ltd
- An experienced and dedicated person to manage your online marketing
- Unlike an agency, you'll only ever need to deal with 1 person without the fear of personnel changing
- Save money - no recruitment costs or the cost/overheads of employing someone
WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Online Marketing Manager
Outsource your Online Marketing for a fraction of the cost of employing someone in your business
Social Media Management
Managing your social media platforms by creating regular quality content to meet your business goals
Build your email marketing lists and send out regular campaigns to boost customer loyalty and retention
Integrate video marketing into your online communications to connect and convert existing and potential customers
Create and manage targeted advertising campaigns with Facebook Advertising
Writing blogs & articles to create quality content for your readers and improve rankings
Managing all of your online profiles across the web including your website content
Monitoring your online reviews and managing responses (inc. Tripadvisor, Google Reviews etc.)
Get in touch
I'd love to hear from you and chat all things social media and online marketing!